The best gaming laptops for Call of Duty focus on fast-paced space arcade shooter action, and running the game in a decent setup requires decent hardware. We’ll take a look at some of the best laptops you can buy and the different prices to consider when you want to play this shooter.
Call Of Duty changes the way content is received. They took the season pass (which you had to pay more for) and replaced it. It was monthly updates that everyone got for free. These updates include new maps and weapons and other cool things like original game modes that players can play. It has been a great addition to the franchise as you no longer have that fractured community that happens when half the player base doesn’t buy DLC cards.
Best Gaming Laptops For Call of Duty:
Call Of Duty has released new maps since its launch, including fan favorites like Rust and Shipment. The game would have been the most played Call Of Duty on this generation of consoles, which is surprisingly good considering that it is only releasing for less than a year. There are rumors that more game modes will be adding to Modern Warfare, including a Battle Royale mode. When it comes to running a call of duty on a laptop, here are the minimum requirements you’ll need. The following system specifications for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare intends for desktop computers. While some give
1. Acer Predator Helios 300
This beautiful Acer laptop is designing for high-power gaming. This laptop comes with all the power you need to keep playing to win after winning at Warzone. Acer added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics and the latest 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
Combined with that, this laptop features custom-designed AeroBlade 3D fan technology to ensure you can play for as long as you want without your computer overheating. It also has a super-fast response time to eliminate motion blur almost wholly.
In case some of the factory settings aren’t right for you, Predator Helios comes with PredatorSense, the ultimate control panel to fully customize your gaming experience, from lights and fan speeds to gaming profiles, all in one place. Some users have reported issues with freezing this laptop and black screens, but these issues seem to be in the minority.
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
2. AORUS 7 SA-7US1330SH 17″
The AORUS laptop is as functional as it is stylish. The different keyboard illumination offers a slight deviation from the typical standard RGB style. The screen is large, with vivid and bright colors to give you an incredible immersion in any game. With Warzone, feeling like you’re on the battlefield with your team could be the bonus that you can win. The screen, powered by LGDisplay, will give you Warzone sensations like nothing else. The NAHIMIC 3 audio combines all of these, which is a massive improvement over standard surround sound.
It allows you to hear your surroundings with pinpoint accuracy. Some people have had issues with AORUS customer service, but most people don’t even have a reason to contact them. The AORUS 7 is quarters to the new 9th generation Intel Core i7-9750H mainframe with six cores, 12 gears, and a staggering 4.5 GHz watch speed. All of this translates into an exciting ‘AAA’ competent gaming skill like no other, not to state multitasking multimedia capabilities that you will rebelliously enjoy.
3. Dell Alienware 17 R5
Alienware is based entirely on the next generation of Intel’s Coffee Lake. In the 15-inch model, the Core i5-8300H with quad-core and 2.3 GHz base and 3.9 GHz turbo clock mark the entry, which also brings hyperthreading like its big brother, the i7-8750H. The latter offers six cores, ranging from 2.2 GHz to 3.9 GHz per turbo on the Alienware. The six-core i9-8950HK can also be selected as a top model.
According to Dell, it is overclocking up to 5.0 GHz; it is unclear how the cooling handles this in detail. However, Dell had talked about adjustments in the heat pipe and fan area and the steam chambers. On the larger model, the 17 R5, the i7-8750H starts directly with the i9, also available at an additional cost.
Graphics cards are available on both AMD and Nvidia. The AMD Radeon RX 570 with 8 GB GDDR5 sets the entry-level. Nvidia’s GTX 1060 (6GB), 1070, and 1080 models are optional. The 1060 and 1070 are overclocking on the 15in model and even all Nvidia GPUs on the 17in the model. Besides, 8 GB DDR4 RAM with 2400 MHz is also available from the factory; up to 32 GB with 2666 MHz can be configured as an option.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 2. 2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics Card, Up to 6 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
- 17. 3” LCD, IPS, 1920 x 1080 Display
4. MSI GF65 Thin 9SD
This super slim laptop from MSI may not be familiar to people. MSI isn’t as well-known in this world as other brands, but they certainly have more to offer than most people think, and this laptop is a shining example. The 9th generation Intel 6-core processors are a massive improvement over previous processors and can multitask safely. Cooler Boost 3 devoted thermal solutions make sure your laptop stays secure and performing after hours of concentrated gaming on Warzone.
The camera quality of this laptop is not the best, and it tends to fail. If you plan to use the camera as part of your regular laptop use, you might reconsider this option and check something else on the list. The laptop comes with the Intel Core i7-8750H processor, which has six cores and can go up to 4.1 GHz, which means it can handle not only games but also CPU-intensive programs. . It will be ideal when you need to edit videos and pictures.
The laptop comes with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, a great entry-level option. It is extra than competent of operating online multiplayer games at 1080p 60 FPS. Although the laptop only has 8 GB of RAM, it upgraded to 32 GB in the future. Here’s what you need to know about the MSI GV62 gaming laptop.
- 15. 6" Fhd (1920*1080), IPS-Level 120Hz thin Bezel
- Processor: Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660Ti 6G GDDR6
- Memory: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
5. ASUS ROG Strix Hero II
ASUS has some great products in the market, and this is another one. The ASUS ROG Strix Hero II might not be the thinnest gaming laptop on the market, but it looks sleeker than many laptops.
The laptop comes with Intel Core i7-8750H, which upgraded to 3.9 GHz. It also has the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, a very decent mid-range graphics card for 1080p gaming. The screen is a 144Hz IPS panel, which will take advantage of the graphics card. One of these device’s main selling points is that the screen has minimal bezels, but the chin is quite broad. For storage, you have the 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD and 1TB hard drive. The SSD is large enough to store the operating system and some games you play regularly, but you will use the hard drive. For mass storage.
The hardware produces a lot of heat, and that’s why the laptop comes with the HyperCool Pro thermal system with two 12V fans, three radiators, and a heat sink to keep internal components cool under load. Here’s what you need to know about the ASUS ROG Strix Hero II gaming laptop.
- Geforce Fortnight bundle – offer valid through may 22, 2019. For a limited time, purchase a ROG device with qualifying GTX graphics and get the GeForce Fortnight Counterattack set!
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 | powerful gaming performance
- Intel Core i7-8750H (up to 3. 9GHz) processor
- 15. 6” high refresh rate 144Hz IPS-Type Display | Slim 5mm Bezel and 3ms response time gaming laptop
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD | Windows 10 Home
6. OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop
OMEN is HP’s sub-brand specializing in gaming hardware and peripherals, and it’s our inexpensive choice for people who need a decent gaming laptop. This laptop offers impressive performance for the price and will be able to play modern games at 1080p. Online multiplayer games like LoL or Overwatch will perform well at 1080p 60 FPS.
The laptop comes with the i5-8300H, which has four cores and can go up to 4 GHz. The graphics card is the Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti. While not one of the most powerful graphics cards, it is an impressive budget option, and this is why the laptop is also achievable for users on a budget.
While 8GB of RAM is enough for gaming, this laptop comes with 12GB of RAM, giving the user extra headroom for multitasking and gaming. RAM slots are accessible, and you can upgrade RAM in the future if you need more. For storage, it has a 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD and a 1TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive. The laptop has a red and black theme, and although there is no RGB, the keyboard has red lighting, and it blends well with the rest of the composition. The keyboard is full-size and comes with arrow keys and a number pad.
7. Acer Predator Triton 700
Here’s another Acer laptop, the Triton 700. This one comes at an additional cost, but you get a more fancy device with better graphics for the money. The design is slim and clean, which all gamers can appreciate.
The laptop comes with an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor that can boost up to 3.8GHz, which is very impressive considering how thin this laptop is. It also features the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Max-Q design graphics card. The Max-Q design is what makes the computer so light and powerful.
The Max-Q design chip falls short of the desktop version, but the difference is minimal. The good thing is that Max-Q cards are optimized for laptops and consume less power, which is great for notebooks and battery-powered games. The Triton 700 comes with 32GB of DDR4 memory, which is overkill and more than enough for almost any game but will come in handy when using other heavy-duty applications or multitasking. Here’s what you need to know about the Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with MAX-Q design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR5X VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS 120Hz Refresh Rate Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- 32GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe SSD in RAID 0 configuration
- Dual All-Metal Aero Blade 3D Fans with 5 Copper Heat Pipes | VR Ready | Customizable RGB Mechanical KB | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer Double Shot pro Wireless-AC 1535 802.11ac
8. Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
The second entry on the Razer list is an improvement in almost every aspect of the first entry. The Blade prides itself on being a super-fast laptop, and the specs back it up.
Equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX and 9th Generation Intel Core processors, every part of this laptop is packing with the latest high-level computing advancements. With a 1920 × 1080 pixel display, the on-screen image is designing for clear and precise gameplay.
This laptop has a heart problem. The keyboard is known to have extra warmth, which could add discomfort during longer gaming sessions. The Razer Blade is one of the smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptops and strikes the perfect balance of power and portability. We redesigned the processor to offer more storage space and connectivity in the exactitude CNC aluminum chassis. The Razer Blade 15 is one of the lightest gaming laptops on the market, delivering reliable performance and over 6 hours of battery life. It has an impressive aluminum chassis that is sure to turn heads when you play the winning game.
- DISPLAY: 15.6” Full HD edge-to-edge display (4.9mm bezels), factory color calibrated’
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q Design VR Ready graphics
- PROCESSOR: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 core processor; 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- DUAL STORAGE: 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD - For speed and capacity
- BUILD QUALITY: Thin and compact, durable CNC aluminum unibody (0.78” x 9.25” x 13.98”).Mobile Intel HM370 Chipset
- MEMORY: 16GB Dual-Channel DDR-4-2667MHz, expandable to 32GB
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 3.1, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), HDMI, Mini Display Port
9. ROG Zephyrus M Thin
This beautiful and stylish Republic of Gamers laptop from ASUS proves they know how to build a gaming laptop. It’s thin enough to fit in almost any bag yet powerful enough to run just about any game smoothly. People looking for gaming laptops want something portable. Look no further than this computer.
Its design also allows it integrated anywhere, meaning you can play Warzone wherever you are. With a 3ms gray-to-gray response time, the M Thin delivers incredibly smooth gameplay and vibrant colors in the Warzone map’s darker areas.
A common complaint with this laptop is that the AC adapter block is huge and gets hotter. The computer is small enough to fit almost anywhere, even with a larger than an average power supply, but that could be a drawback for many users.ROG Zephyrus M Gaming Laptop combines top performance with a thrilling Windows 10 gaming experience with a 240Hz refresh rate. It has all the power and portability you need to conquer the latest and greatest gaming titles worldwide.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q 8GB GDDR6 (Base 1080 MHz Boost 1305 MHz TDP 90W)
- Latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa-core Processor
- 240Hz 3ms 15 6” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Type Pantone Validated Display
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802 11ac 2x2)
- Ultra-slim 15’’ metal chassis gaming laptop 18 9mm thin 4 4poundss
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with dual 12V fans anti-dust technology and adjustable fan modes
- ROG Aura Sync System with RGB Keyboard
10. ASUS TUF
ASUS is a trusted name in computers, and they’ve built a gaming laptop that lives up to their reputation. While it lacks some of the aesthetics we saw with the Predator at number 10, the TUF doesn’t lose any performance specs.
With GeForce GTX 16 Series graphics, this computer is designing to handle the latest game titles with fantastic reliability. Even though the laptop is solid, the screen resolution offers unbelievable immersion.
The TUF also has two dedicated tunnels to expel harmful dust particles to ensure your computer’s longevity. The only downside to this laptop is that it isn’t the best ASUS has to offer. For some, this might be what they’re looking for but read on another ASUS better than one.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
- 256GB NVMe SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- Durable gaming laptop with MIL-STD-810 military standard construction
- Dual fans with anti-dust technology | RGB backlit Keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
Laptops today are very powerful and can offer similar performance to desktop computers and provide additional portability. Here we have reviewed some of the best gaming laptops available on the market. We’ve included a few premium options, an inexpensive option, and the best overall option so that there is something to suit your needs. We’ve also walked you through the factors to consider when finding a new gaming laptop in the market.
Be aware that getting a gaming laptop is a better value than before, but depending on which model you choose, you’ll have to pay a premium for the device’s portability. Keep in mind that while you will pay a bonus for the portability factor and paying more will get you better hardware that isn’t always the case, and the challenge here is finding the best value for your money.