Are you looking for the best laptops with thin bezels then you are in the right place because today we will discuss thin bezels in detail for your ease. So be with us till the end. The minimal bezel isn’t just reserved for smartphones now. Laptop manufacturers do an equivalent to their displays.
This not only reduces the general dimensions of the laptop giving it a little footprint making it even more portable but offering an enhanced viewing experience to the users. The laptop that started it all is that the ultraportable Dell XPS 13.
Offering what Dell calls an Infinity Edge display, the XPS 13 was the primary to introduce a near-zero bezel around the show. The bezel-less design meant users are drawn to what’s on the screen, for an extensive and immersive viewing experience. This design not only increases the screen to chassis ratio and makes laptops more compact and lightweight but allows users to enjoy their games, movies, TV shows, and even work more.
In most cases, bezel-less laptops are nearly an equivalent size as a standard laptop with a smaller display. for instance, a 13-inch bezel-less laptop is as little as a typical 11-inch laptop. an equivalent is often applied to a 15-inch bezel-less laptop, these aren’t much bigger than your standard 13.3-inch or 14-inch laptops.
Going bezel-less means having a real ultraportable laptop with a slimline design and light-weight package. For the road warriors and other people who do most of their work away, we might recommend getting one with narrow to just about zero bezels on their computer.
10 Best Laptops With Thin Bezels:
In this post, we explore many of the simplest ultraportables with infinity display, screens that are wrapped with a narrow frame that is often mistaken for being edge-free.
1. Huawei MateBook 13-inch Laptop
The award-winning laptop from Huawei may be a high-end machine powered by up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8565U processor. Huawei boasts that the 13-inch laptop features a footprint that’s no bigger than a sheet of A4. Size-wise, it measures 286 mm width x 211 mm depth and it’s only 14.9 mm thin.
As an ultra-portable, it weighs just one .3 kg. Slightly on the hefty side but a little price to pay considering the metallic frame and diamond performance. But, what’s more, important is that the 13-inch complete angle IPS display is virtually borderless with an ultra-narrow 4.4mm bezel. this suggests the screen-to-body ratio may be a whopping 88%.
It doesn’t stop there, the screen pushes 100% sRGB color gamut using is 2160 x 1440 pixels (2K) resolution and is capable of 1000:1 contrast ratio and 350 nits brightness. Finally, for added protection, the display is fronted with Corning Gorilla glass so it’s not susceptible to scratches.
2. Huawei MateBook X Pro 13.9-inch Laptop
If you think that it’s tough to follow up on the success of Huawei’s first attempt at a bezel-less laptop, they need to go and do it again. The MateBook X Pro features a FullView display like that on smartphones lately.
The laptop sports a robust 91% screen-to-body ratio with a nearly borderless display. you’ll hardly notice the sting or bezel on the device. the highest and side bezels are so small, they are going unnoticed. While rock bottom bezel is slightly more prominent, it’s still tiny compared to most of the laptops on our list.
The bezel on the MateBook X Pro is even slimmer than the MateBook X, moving the online cam to the keyboard was a bold move and pays to achieve even top and side bezels. Battery life is additionally significantly better than MateBook X.
This means the 13.9-inch 3K LTPS touchscreen display with 3000 x 2000 resolution can shine altogether its glory. The specs allow it to travel against the likes of the Retina display on the MacBook Pro. 100% sRGB color gamut, 450 nits maximum brightness, and 1500:1 contrast ratio may be a joy to observe, bringing out all the colors in vivid details.
Furthermore, powered by 8th Generation Intel Core™ i7-8565U, the laptop packs many punches especially when it also comes with an onboard discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU with 2GB of dedicated graphics memory.
3. Dell XPS 13 Laptop
The laptop that started it all. The award-winning XPS 13 uses Dell’s next-generation InfinityEdge display and is powered by Intel’s 8th generation Quad-Core processors up to Core i7-8550U matching that on Huawei’s MateBook X Pro.
The new InfinityEdge border is 23% thinner than the previous generation making it only 4mm wide achieving a screen-to-body ratio of 80.7%. Dell manages this by moving the online cam and sensors to the rock bottom bezel slightly below the Dell symbol.
it’s improved upon numerous things, especially using the more powerful 8th generation Intel processors and expanded USB Type-C connectivity.
While it is often configured with up to 2TB PCIe SSD storage and 16GB memory, you’ll need to cope with the onboard video card, the Intel UHD Graphics to power the 13.3-inch 4K Quad HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display.
The brilliant show is wrapped in machined aluminum chassis and fronted with edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass 4. it’s capable of projecting 100% sRGB visible spectrum at 1500:1 contrast ratio and 400-nit brightness using an IPS panel with wide viewing angles.
- The most powerful 13-inch laptop in its class. The refreshed XPS 13 features the Newest 8th Gen Intel processors, Offering increased performance with 4 cores, all in a slim form. More Cores means increased performance when you multitask.
- The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it's more durable than a machine that's pieced together. Inspired by the aerospace industry, The carbon fiber and woven glass fiber of the palm rest allow for maximum strength and minimal weight. Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is tough, damage resistant, durable and elegant and better able to withstand damage from drops.
- Our Engineering teams invested in advanced manufacturing technologies to produce an ultra-tiny camera, our smallest ever at 2. 25mm, that could be integrated into the top bezel of the XPS 13 without compromise.
- Recognized by ces with a "2018 best of innovation award, " our black Packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. Twenty-five percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
- Xps 13 is energy Star certified.
4. Dell XPS 15 Laptop
The bigger XPS15 might not get equal attention as its smaller sibling. Still, it’s no less impressive. the larger 15.6-inch InfinityEdge display is wrapped in the slightly thicker bezel at 5.7mm but remains very small for a machine its class.
Not only did Dell manage to make that virtually borderless look on the display, but it also contains to trim the chassis right down to 11-17mm thin and weighing just one .8kg. Overall, the chassis measures not far more than a typical 14-inch laptop.
The 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution InfinityEdge touchscreen display has Anti-Reflective coating, uses IPS technology for complete angle viewing, covers 100% AdobeRGB color spectrum (wide color gamut) and brightness of 400-nits.
The screen is wrapped in precision-cut aluminum back and guarded with damage-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- 15.6" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge anti-reflective touch IPS 100% a do be RGB 500-nits display
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB Cache, up to 4. 5 GHz, 6 Cores)
- 16GB DDR4-2666MHz, 2x8G
- 1TB PCIe SSD
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- 6-Cell 97Whr integrated
- Backlit English keyboard with fingerprint reader. Bluetooth 5.0
- Sd card reader, thunderbolt, USB 3.0
- System Ram type: Ddr4 Sdram
5. Lenovo Yoga C930 13.9-inch Laptop
The Lenovo Yoga C930 may be a premium entry from the company’s vast product portfolio. The convertible laptop features a near-edgeless 13.9-inch 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 pixels display, long-range voice support, high-performance components wrapped in premium aluminum with Mica or Iron Grey finish.
The high-end Yoga 900 series 2-in-1 laptop has dropped the long-lasting watch band metallic hinge. In its place, a rotating soundbar with Dolby Atmos loudspeaker integrated into the hinge. The hinge allows you to flip the screen 360-degrees to convert the laptop into an article tablet or use it in a tent or presentation mode.
Included with the C930 is that the Bluetooth-enabled Lenovo Active Pen 2 that gives a natural writing experience with all its 4096 levels of sensitivity. The digital pen now features a new range in the chassis where it also gets its charge.
The top bezel may be a little taller to deal with the camera but the rock bottom bezel is too big for our liking. Still, we are happy to overlook this for the pliability of using the convertible as a tablet with the stylus. Plus, the online cam now comes with TrueBlock Privacy Shutter, a slider screen that blocks the camera once you want total privacy.
- Premium craftsmanship and style - Crafted from premium aluminum with high-precision drills and polished twice for luxurious tactility. 360° flip-and-fold design; Rotating sound bar with Dolby Atmos speaker system
- 13.9" Full HD touch screen - 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight, Built for Windows Ink; Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor - Ultra-low-voltage, Quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology; 12GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory; 512GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports for connecting advanced monitors and external drives; Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone; Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack
- Weighs 3 lbs. and is 0.6" thin overall; Four-cell lithium-polymer battery. Windows 10 operating system; One-month trial of Microsoft Office 365
6. Lenovo Yoga S730 13-inch
The Lenovo Yoga S730 13-inch is that the affordable mid-range notebook from the Yoga series. Lenovo has updated the chassis to form the slimmest Yoga notebook in its product portfolio.
The notebook only measures 11.9mm thin, which’s 2mm thinner than Yoga 730. Still, the ultra-portable doesn’t need features. You get 3-dimensional sound from Dolby Atmos loudspeaker, a new cooling system, and every one day 12 hours battery life. All that during a package that weighs no quite 1.1kg.
Unlike the Yoga C930, the 13.3-inch wide-angle viewing display is merely available thoroughly HD resolution.
The vertical bezel is only marginally more significant at 5.9mm again with the highest bezel being slightly bigger to deal with the online cam which unmistakably colossal bottom bezel. Gone are the premium glass back and fancy wrist watchband hinge you see in the older Yoga 900 series.
If you’re trying to find a convertible or 2-in-1 version, inspect the Lenovo Yoga C740. To differentiate between them, follow the prefix. The letter “C” points to convertibles. Older Lenovo Yoga convertibles, the Yoga 730 13.3-inch, and Yoga 730 15.6-inch are still available.
7. HP Spectre 13
The new HP Spectre 13 in Ceramic White or maybe a premium ultraportable with a 13.3-inch 4K Ultra HD touchscreen display. The laptop is thin and made of aluminum and carbon fiber.
The Spectre is HP’s thinnest touch laptop so far measuring only 10.4mm thin and weighing just one .1kg. the most significant update has got to be the disappearing hinge. The hidden coaxial hinge is meant to fold flush and disappear from view.
This is the foremost sophisticated ultra-slim Spectre laptop. it’s not only elegant but practical too with a full-size edge-to-edge backlit keyboard, relatively spacious touchpad, and multi-touch support on the 4K display.
While it’s slimmer and lighter than the Envy, it’s still capable of 11 hours and quarter-hour battery life with an innovative battery design. Fast Charge allows you to top it up quickly when the battery runs low.
For power, it uses the 8th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 quad-core U-series processors, up to 16GB memory, and up to 1TB flash storage. to stay it running cool, it employs an IR sensor to capture the skin temperature in real-time and regulate the airflow accordingly. Audio is provided by HP Dual Speakers, custom-tuned by Bang & Olufsen.
If you favor a 2-in-1 hybrid profile, the HP Spectre x360 or HP Spectre 15 are your options with 13.3-inch and 15.6-inch 4K UHD touchscreen displays.
While HP’s attempt at minimal bezel and the nearly borderless display is commendable, it’s still bigger than Dell XPS or Huawei MateBook X series. However, it does this without moving the online camera and sensor from its usual place on the highest bezel which some would like.
- Windows 10 Home, 13.3" inches 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) touch screen with HD-Built-In Webcam
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 1.3GHz 8MB Cache, Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 8GB LPDDR4 3200 MHz, 512GB PCIe/SSD + 32GB Optane
- 2x USB 3.1 Type C Ports, 1x USB 3.1 Type A Ports, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Backlit Keyboard, Wireless-AX, Fingerprint reader, Weighs 2.87lbs, No Optical Drive.
8. Asus ZenBook
While the ZenBook S and Pro lines already accompany minimized bezels, the new mid-range ZenBook and ZenBook Flip are becoming a significant makeover. The new ZenBook and ZenBook Flip will accompany ultra-slim bezels, so small that it rivals the XPS series from Dell.
The manufacturer claims that the screen to chassis ratio is among the very best up to 95%. The trick isn’t only to shave off the bezels on the highest and sizes of the display but also on the rock bottom side, making it an almost edgeless design.
Even with the ultra-slim bezels, ASUS remains ready to squeeze a 3D infrared HD camera into the highest bezel. The laptop might not accompany a screen for the touchpad (ScreenPad) like those found on the ZenBook Pro but you get a choice of glass with an LED-lit virtual number pad, which ASUS calls the (NumberPad) or standard.
The ZenBook is out there with different screen sizes, 13, 14, or 15. On all three models, you get to enjoy a full-size keyboard with long essential travel and a keyboard tilting hinge using the rock bottom of the lid as a stand.
- 14-Inch wide-view Full-HD Nano-edge bezel display in 13" chassis with Windows 10
- Latest 8th generation Intel Quad-Core i7-8550U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256 GB SSD with 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with micro HDMI / USB Type C, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, SD Card Reader and Backlit keyboard
- Sleek and lightweight 2.87 lbs. aluminum body for comfortable portability
9. HP ENVY 13 Laptop and ENVY x360
The HP Envy 13 is an ultra-portable laptop that ticks many boxes less than the premium tag. The 13.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) touch screen display is enclosed in the micro-edge bezel and covered with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT to guard itself against scratches.
Powered by either an Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6GHz boost to three .9GHz) quad-core processor or Intel Core i7-8565U (1.8Ghz boost to 4.60GHz) quad-core processor with integrated NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics, 8/16GB RAM, and 256/512GB SSD storage, you’ve got not only a chic machine but a capable one too.
The edge-to-edge Full HD touchscreen delivers an immersive visual experience to any photo, video, or game. contribute the expert tuned Bang & Olufsen audio and you’ve got yourself an entertainment system too.
Battery life is a tremendous 15 hours and a half-hour per charge and once you run short, Fast Charging will soon bring you a copy. If you’re trying to find a convertible instead, inspect the HP Envy x360.
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 2.0GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.60GHz, 6 MB Smartcache
- Expanded Storage: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCle Solid State Drive, Can Exactly Reach Your Expectation
- HP Envy X360 15: 15.6" Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen WLED Display, Boasts Impressive Color and Clarity, AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics Integrated
- External Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo Jacks, 1 x microSD Media Card Reader
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Built-in FHD IR Webcam, 802.11ac (2x2), Bluetooth 4.2, Backlit Keyboard, Windows Ink, up to 10.5 Hours Battery Life
10. Acer Swift Ultra-thin Series 1, 3, 5 and 7
The Acer Swift Ultra-thin one of the best ultra-slim bezels laptops. From the budget 1 series to the mid-range 3 and 5 series to the chart-topping 7 series, the whole Swift Ultra-thin family now spots a super slim side and top bezels.
The rock bottom bezel is significant and carries the Acer symbol. Our favorite is that the ultra-portable and ultra-thin, Acer Swift 7 available with a 14-inch touchscreen display.
The multiple award-winning laptops are additionally the world’s thinnest laptops (as of 5 January 2018) measuring only 8.98 thin, almost as light as a smartphone. Being the most delicate means something has got to give.
The Acer Swift 7 is powered by the 7th generation energy-efficient Intel Core i7-7Y75 dual-core processor clocking in at 1.3GHz only. With 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage, this is often sufficient for day-to-day computing and some but almost ready for work.
While it’s decent battery life and built-in LTE option, the super slim and swish design cannot structure for the shortage of performance at this price point.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 - USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 - USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 - HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life